Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jeremy Cowart

This is an older photo by Jeremy Cowart, taken in Africa. Jeremy is a phenomenal photographer that is based out of Nashville. I first heard about him a few years ago when he shot some of my best friends, a band called Unhindered. Since then, I have followed him fairly closely and greatly admire his work. Jeremy started his career as a graphic designer and has now developed himself into a extremely well rounded photographer. Check him out, and keep an eye out for his upcoming book called "Awakening" that will showcase the work he did with the Passion World Tour.

1 comment:

Denise Benson Photography said...

oh my gosh I LOVE that photographer! An amazing wedding photographer, that is a friend of mine. Well, I know his mother in law really well. His name is Tec Petaja and he interned with Jeremy Cowart! Great stuff! Check him out