Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Moving to WordPress??

I am seriously contemplating moving my blog to WordPress. I actually have a personal blog there (that was completely neglected due to trying to keep this one maintained) and much prefer the richness of it. I like the interface and the possibilities it offers over Blogger, such as using a third-party hosting company with your own domain, for free. Blogger reminds me too much of MySpace or other non-professional social networking websites.. And it seems to be rather buggy. With that said, I will probably try to transfer everything from here to a free WordPress blog account, with the hopes of making that my own domain in the near future. I will of course notify everyone of the change here, and if anyone knows how (or if there is even a way) to have this page automatically redirect to the new blog, that would be fantastic!

1 comment:

Darren said...

I somewhat agree with you. I myself am thinking of moving to as well.