Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm Hired!

So, as of a few hours ago, I have been hired as the new assistant for 35 Atlanta, a group of GREAT wedding photographers. I will be hired as an assistant, but trained as a lead photographer so I can potentially be promoted next year! I am very excited about the opportunities this will provide me and look forward to working with the fantastic people at the company. Check out my audition video that I made as my application for the position (standard procedure for them):


4 comments:

Sammi Kate Photography said...

Congratulations!!!

Denise Benson Photography said...

ahhh Congratulations ian! Thats soo exciting! Can you get me a job there? ha Thats really great!

ryan tyrl said...

Freaking Awesome!

Sarah Paulsen said...

Congratulations Ian! I enjoyed watching your video.